PwC - Indirect Tax Advisor, Tax Services
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL43650 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
A career within the IndirectTax Advisory Department will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a high performing team committed in providing all-around Indirect Tax advisory support including indirect tax planning, indirect tax diagnostic reviews and investigations in order to assist our clients, local and international organisations and high net worth individuals, manage effectively and efficiently their indirect taxes and minimise tax leakage. At the same time you will receive ongoing coaching and support to continually develop and strengthen your skills. Being part of the team you will be given short or longer term secondment opportunities to work with PwC network Firms on international assignments thus providing an opportunity to gain international experience while working on large transactions of a global scale.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team on tax projects and non-tax projects but with indirect tax elements.
- Advise clients on the Cyprus indirect tax implications of their transactions.
- Perform indirect tax diagnostic reviews to identify uncertain indirect tax positions.
- Provide support on indirect tax due diligence work on M&A transactions of a global scale.
- Liaise with the Tax Authority in relation to indirect tax examinations, filing of objections, refund requests and other related indirect tax compliance matters.
- Collaborate with other firms, part of the PwC Network, on international indirect tax projects.
- Guide junior team members to develop and participate in client projects.
- Lead junior team members for the delivery of the work, providing coaching and guidance.
What we are looking for
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law, Business Administration or other related field.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience.
- Holder of a Professional Qualification (ACA / ACCA/CTA/ADIT) and/or LLM would be considered as an advantage.
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment, with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to lead teams and coach more junior team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality