This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PP43399 Type: Full time
Pafilia is seeking to recruit a Sales Assistant. The successful candidate will locate, develop, define, negotiate, and foster business relationships to bring in revenue and enhance the Company’s market position.
Location: Main Office, Paphos
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify potential new associates
- Promotion of the company, properties and services to these potential new associates
- Establish relationships with potential new associates in order to build ongoing partnership
- Regularly contacting and updating existing associates by email and phone about new development launches, new government schemes, newsletters etc. to ensure associates are kept up to date
- Respond to incoming requests for information from associates and clients quickly and comprehensively
- Provision of product information (images and text) so associates can promote properties attractively online
- Follow up individual client leads forwarded by associates with view to booking a client appointment
- Attend exhibitions as requested to promote the company and properties and follow up leads afterwards
- Respond to internet enquiries received and follow up timeously in order to obtain client appointments and sales
- Maintain contact with current database of clients and provide property information as necessary
- Devise and maintain office systems including data management
- Keep comprehensive statistics and provide management with monthly figures about appointments generated and sales including breakdowns as requested
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office, internet & Outlook
- Fluency in English language both written and oral. Any additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong relationship skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
To apply please visit our website https://recruitment.pafilia.com/
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.