Part - Time Host/Hostess
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AN43199 Type: Part time
The restaurant host is the first employee to interact with arriving guests as they enter the restaurant. He/She should ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations. Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards and respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Greeting guests;
- Receiving and managing reservations;
- Managing a wait-list or queue;
- Communicating wait time to the guest;
- Managing the seating chart;
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating positions;
- Maintain a clean reception area;
- Cater to guest that requires extra attention (Children, Elderly);
- Seating guest and distributing menus;
- Assist wait staff as needed;
- Knowledge about the restaurant's menu and retail.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school or equivalent education required;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in public contact or customer service position required. Restaurant/hospitality experience will be considered as an advantage.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, send your CV to email@example.com stating the code CARH2022.
The Employee’s normal place of work will be in Ayia Napa.