Assistant Consultant / Consultant | ESG & Sustainability services, Assurance Department
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL42787 Type: Full time
Our ESG and Sustainability services team is seeking to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professional to join us at the level of Assistant Consultant / Consultant, based in our Nicosia or Limassol office.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our ESG & Sustainability Services team works with both local and international clients across a wide spectrum of sustainability engagements. The team works in a flexible and supportive environment and is comprised of highly motivated individuals genuinely passionate in this field. The belief is that our people are the most important component of any of our success stories and will thus always act in a collaborative culture where individuals are also given the potential to grow and succeed.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Support our clients in:
- Assessing the maturity and defining short and long-term Sustainability ambitions
- Supporting their sustainability journey, from strategy and implementation to reporting
- Building a Sustainability reporting roadmap and action plan for different types of clients
- Providing Assurance (ISAE3000) over non-financial information/ ESG assurance
- Assisting clients in adhering to sustainability disclosure requirements
- Following-up on evolving regulatory requirements and expectations in the field of ESG (CSRD, Taxonomy, GRI etc)
- Identifying, quantifying and prioritizing the materiality of ESG factors on the activities of our clients
- Advising, preparing and reviewing non-financial reports
Be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality work products and collaborate with your colleagues to deliver a superior client experience
- Collecting and analyzing ESG data and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s reporting and process
- Business development (incl. assistance in the deployment of our commercial ESG strategy, organization of workshops, etc.)
During your tenure as a Sustainability Assistant Consultant / Consultant, you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- Produce a high-quality work product and collaborate with your colleagues to deliver a superior client experience.
- Understand how business functions operate and how various sustainability related developments and initiatives impact clients.
- Select appropriate methods for collecting and analysing data and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s reporting process
- Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
- Work with international teams on international client engagements
- Academic qualification in Environmental Management, Sustainability or other related subject
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience
- Awareness of ESG regulatory requirements such as EU Taxonomy, SFDR and CSRD
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong multitasking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
- Continuous development
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 31 August 2022.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!