Spa Attendant - Elysium Hotel
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SH42202 Type: Full time
Stademos Hotels Ltd, a leading Group within the Cyprus Hospitality industry, is seeking to recruit a Spa Attendant for the 5* Elysium Hotel in Paphos.
At Stademos Hotels Ltd we consider our people our most valuable asset, which is why we only hire professionals who are passionate, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
We foster a team culture, thrive on challenges and always aim to provide our guests excellence in service, in an environment of tranquillity, well-being and hospitality at its best, where our people fell proud to belong.
We offer opportunities for future advancement and skill development through continuous training programme, both in Cyprus and abroad, while at the same time encouraging initiative and rewarding results.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Spa Host are responsible for delivering exceptional levels of hygiene and cleanliness in all aspects of the spa operation in line with ESPA and Hotel brand standards, whilst delivering excellent five star client care.
Responsible for performing spa set up and close down procedures and ensuring all guest amenities are replenished throughout the day.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Set up and close down the spa as per the brand standards set down by ESPA and Hotel, using relevant checklists.
- Carry out a regular walk through of the entire spa to ensure cleanliness, working facilities, adequate stock levels of guest amenities and linens, removal of dirty linen, candles lit and checking flower displays.
- Ensure client lockers are turned around quickly with the appropriate amenities and presentation.
- Removal of dirty linen from the spa without disturbing the client experience, delivering it to the relevant housekeeping area.
- Maintain the cleanliness and adequate stocking of the therapist preparation areas.
- Liaise with relevant F&B outlets to receive refreshments for the spa ready for opening and refreshing throughout the day.
- Aid therapists in setting up for treatments and clearing away after.
- Assist to all other members of staff at all times including therapists, reception support and gym staff.
- Courtesy to guests at all times offering assistance where required.
- Maintain a good knowledge of treatments and services offered in the spa to assist with guest enquiries.
- Attend to guests in both the relaxation and waiting areas ensuring that they are comfortable as well as offering refreshments.
- Support reception by taking guests’ shoes and guiding to changing rooms, as well as pointing out the location of heat experiences and relaxation areas and explaining their use.
HEALTH, SAFETY & HYGIENE
- Monitor the maintenance of all equipment and facilities within the spa and fitness area, reporting any issues to Duty Manager of the Spa and Hotel Maintenance and complete Maintenance log.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the entire Spa in particular the changing rooms, toilets, and showers plus relax areas. These should be kept in a neat, tidy and sanitary manner in accordance with ESPA and Health and Safety Standards.
- Receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented within the Spa.
- Maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as laid down by the General Manager of ESPA at Baha Mar and as per Baha Mar Team Member Handbook.
- Always be punctual and prepared in advance of starting work.
- Must adhere to training as set down by the Treatment Manager and attend all training courses as deemed necessary.
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by management showing flexibility to cover areas outside the listed responsibilities.
Due to work permit restrictions, only EU candidates are eligible to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply directly to Stavroulla@elysium.com.cy until the 31th August 2022
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.