Account Manager (Online Gaming) – Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AC41265 Type: Full time
Advance Career, on behalf of our client, an Online Gaming organization based in Limassol, is seeking to recruit an Account Manager;
- Be the primary point of contact, build and manage long-term close relationships with a portfolio of allocated B2B clients.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner. Complete regular client review e-meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements.
- Take part in negotiating, creating, and executing joint marketing campaigns with the B2B client
- Work with B2B clients to compile data and insights on product performance, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
- Up-sell the existing B2B clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business.
- Liaise with the Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, including Operations and CRM, and to communicate feedback on client requirements,
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Analyze B2B client services and traffic patterns to advise on customer growth
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Management, Accounting, or similar fields is considered an advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Account Management or a relevant position is required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English are required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with CRM software (i.e., Asana) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Eligible to work in Cyprus.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 17:30.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.