This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM41260 Type: Full time
Department: I.T. Services
Reports To: Head of I.T. Services
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Translates designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Develops user interface components implementing them following well-know React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Ensure that React components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Manages internal tickets as requested by senior and lead members of the development team
- Conducts a testing and implementation plan for all new software in line with company policies and procedures
- Troubleshoots issue that arise during the day to day operation of the business
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.