This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM41251 Type: Full time
Position: MT4/MT5 Administrator
Department: I.T. Services
Reports To: Platforms Administrator Team Leader
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- To conduct the configuration of MT4 and MT5 servers
- Ensure and maintain full client access to MT4 and MT5 services
- Manage and maintain MT4 and MT5 server stability
- Ensure information security
- Generate reports that can assist the management of the company
- Meet business requirements by gathering information and providing detailed analysis
- Provide the Client Support Department with assistance in technical questions and ensure all tickets are answered
- Provide support in the maintenance for the stability of external services such as Web Trader, Mobile Trader, etc.
- Provide necessary support to the Execution Department
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Troubleshoot issues on trading platforms, bridge providers and in-house applications
- Configure and monitor Hosting machines and External Applications
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- No previous experience required
- Sql will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in working with very senior and hands-on technical experts
- Windows Server knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge Windows Operating systems
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.