English Language and Literature Teacher
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#LR41247 Type: Full time / Part time / Contract
L.I.T.C. RUSSIAN-ENGLISH PRIVATE SCHOOL LTD seeks to recruit a full time English Language and Literature teacher. The candidate must be self-motivated, willing to work independently and as part of a team as well as to have the ability to work within a diverse environment. The candidate must be able to engage students in a meaningful and creative way creating a positive learning environment.
- Teach English to students of all ages.
- Prepare students for upcoming International English language competitions and Exams.
- Be informed about changes in exams.
- Organize and deliver lesson plans and activities efficiently using different positive pedagogical methods.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and other materials.
- Determine exam and assignment grades.
- Provide constructive feedback and keep records of students’ performance.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with students, parents, and other colleagues.
- University Degree in English Language and Literature.
- English native proficiency.
- Ability to teach students of all ages.
- Computer literacy.
- Willing to organize events and implement projects concerning English.
- Ability to deal and cope with difficult situations and work under pressure.
- Previous teaching experience will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive salary.
- Position advances based on performance.
- Continuous professional development opportunities.
- A stimulating and diverse learning environment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org