Audit Manager ( 6011)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR41087 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established provider of Audit & Accounting Services with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Manager to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting/Finance or similar field and be a member of either the ACCA or ACA. You will hold approximately 5+ years of experience in Audit and should be able to complete audit engagements from start to finish, for both small and medium-sized clients. Any prior experience with the Audit of Financing and Holding companies will be considered an advantage. Fluency in Greek & English is a must, as well as knowledge of CaseWare Accounting/Audit Software.
- Providing management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end.
- Monitoring and control of auditing staff.
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategies, policies and guidelines of the Company.
- Coordination of operations, monitoring operating costs, budgets and resources.
- Communication with clients and evaluation of their needs and specifications, providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Performing other audit, assistance and supervision duties as assigned.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- Member of the ACCA/ACA.
- Approximately 5+ years of relevant experience in Audit is a must.
- Basic knowledge of Corporation Tax.
- Ability to complete Audits from start to finish for small and medium clients.
- Experience auditing Financing and Holding companies will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of CaseWare, MS office.
- Fluent in English and Greek.