Store Manager – Marks & Spencer (Nicosia)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#VL39928 Type: Full time
Our passion is to always deliver excellent service to our customers. Commitment to quality is at the heart of our philosophy and values. We are seeking a high calibre and motivated individual who shares our values, to join our team for the position of Store Manager in Nicosia.
- Prepare a business and operating plan for the store, setting targets and objectives.
- Manage and coach store personnel to achieve individual and team goals.
- Meet productivity targets through efficient staff planning
- Manage controllable costs to achieve profitability targets
- Meet sales and revenue targets by setting, monitoring and achieving relevant objectives.
- Maintain a high performing team through training, coaching and performance management
- Responsible for the commercial management of the store.
- Further enhance the high levels of customer service offered to customers
- Implement and reinforce Company policies and practices.
- Ensure compliance with legislation on Employment and Commercial operating factors
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Leadership skills
- Pleasant and positive personality
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Computer literate
Excellent package in relation to the abilities, knowledge and experience.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted