Banking & Corporate Administrator (4841)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR39732 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Legal & Professional Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, capable and hard-working Banking & Corporate Administrator to join their team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Opening of the Bank Accounts, with all Major well known banks in Cyprus and Overseas for Cyprus and other International jurisdictions.
- Assist clients with their banking inquiries.
- Obtain details from a client and prepare a Bank Summary, presenting the business successfully to local and international banks, with minimum supervision.
- Consulting with clients regarding bank account opening process and bank options worldwide
- Complete the bank account opening process.
- Assist in developing relationships with new banks, obtain information required to open accounts, develop the process and communicate to other departments.
- Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
- Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms.
- Reviewing and drafting of directors and shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorneys and other corporate documents.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in both Banking & Corporate Administration.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Knowledge of either Velos software and/or Quorum will be considered a significant advantage.