Compliance – AML Officer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#EL39356 Type: Full time
eCREDO is a growing and evolving European Company which offers alternative digital financial services. Based in Limassol, Cyprus we serve a European audience who need credible, safe and on the go connectivity with their money.
We are looking to fill the Compliance – AML Officer position with an individual with a passion for doing what’s right, aiming to build and maintain all regulatory compliance procedures.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and apply procedures that ensure compliance with the e-payments EU regulatory framework, AML directives and all relevant legislations and regulations, including EU EMD2 (electronic money directive) and PSD2 (payment services directive) and related national law.
- Preparation of the Annual Compliance Report, AML and other related reports.
- Conducting internal compliance audits, identifying issues and proposed remedial measures.
- Handling all issues pertaining to the Company’s payments and e-money license and ensure regulatory compliance with EMD 2 and other relevant primary and secondary EMI related law.
- Develop training material and provide training to employees on Compliance and AML maters
- Continuously monitoring of transactions to ensure these comply with the relevant regulations.
- Evaluate KYC procedures, on-boarding processes and customer relationship management.
- Provide Senior Management with suggestions for improvement on compliance matters.
- Defining policies and procedures regarding the company's AML and CTF program.
- Performing customer non face to face Due Diligence at the onboarding stage.
- Periodic customer AML review.
- Identifying, analysing and proposing AML risk mitigation measures.
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities regarding all AML compliance issues.
- Performing sanction list checks and transaction monitoring.
- University degree.
- At least two years of relevant experience. Good understanding of the payments sector (SEPA payments, SWIFT).
- Knowlagent of EU EMD2, SD2, CBC directives on e-payments, and AML directives.
- Willingness to learn using electronic authentication software.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English, both oral and written.
The remuneration will be based on past experience and qualifications. 13th salary and other benefits provided.
If you have the required skills and you are seeking for a challenging opportunity in a growing company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.