Safer Gambling Agent
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KM39211 Type: Full time
Leading the iGaming business industry, SkillOnNet provides white label casino and full turnkey services to top brands worldwide.
Founded in 2005 we have grown in terms of both product line up and reputation having developed and produced the Casino Software for a multitude of Online Casino success stories. Currently, we provide over 1200 different Slots and table games to many white label and full turnkey partners with CRM, Retention, Processing, Payments and Support.
The aim of the Safer Gambling/ will be to monitor the on-going risk presented by players in relation to Safer Gambling (AML/Affordability/Player Behavior) and take adequate and proportionate actions to mitigate such risk following a risk-based approach.
These are exciting times to join the Safer Gambling Team as, with the user of our amazing new player tracking system Mentor, we are increasing our player monitoring with various types of interactions with our players.
The Safer Gambling will have among others the below responsibilities:
- Monitor players entering the Risk Queue and identify further actions to be taken based on the risk presented by the player.
- Undertaking KYC health check reviews of the players accounts identifying missing and/or expired customer due diligence documents.
- Taking further actions based on the risk presented by the player directly related to the above for example requesting missing documents and/or placing account restrictions.
- Screening clients/marking players to be screen against the automated system used by the company for identifying PEP, Adverse Media, Sanctioned individuals and take the appropriate actions accordingly.
- Conducting online search for the player – on google/social media/companies house etc.
- Conduct chat interactions and phone calls with players for Affordability/MENTOR reasons
- Take different customer interactions including the request for occupation details/Source of Funds/Source of Wealth and input the data into the back-office system of the company.
- Monitor players spending against their known income and take the appropriate action on a case by case basis by assessing the affordability of the player.
- Assist compliance team in ensuring that marketing communications are undertaken in a socially responsible manner and in line with related marketing rules and regulations.
- Assist in general compliance enquires if and when requested to do so.
- Speaking Swedish/Dutch/Danish would be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Critical thinking and ability to correctly analyze a problem/situation/information and decide on the appropriate action/solution, Computer literate. Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Confident when talking to customers on the phone.
- Quick thinking to adapt during discussions and live chats with customers
Please send your CV at email@example.com