Finance Manager (5587)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR35468 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a prestigious and growing company operating within the Hospitality Sector, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team based in Paphos. The successful applicant will play a key role providing financial leadership and assisting in driving the company’s performance and profitability. You will ideally hold a relevant accounting qualification and possess proven previous experience within a similar Financial Leadership position. Fluency in Greek & English is essential.
- Provide financial leadership and assist in driving the company’s performance and profitability.
- Collect and analyse the data for informed decisions making.
- Prepare management accounts.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Taking ownership of cross-departmental collaboration.
- Management and motivation of accounting team.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities.
- Analyse the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and propose corrective actions.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Timely receivables collection.
- Tax planning and compliance.
- Cash flow planning.
- Reporting to shareholders.
- Overseeing statutory Audit.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- Any relevant accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CPA) is highly desirable.
- Proven experience as CFO, Finance Manager, Finance Officer or relevant role is essential.
- Previous experience training/working within a Top 4 Firm will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Hospitality industry experience is an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek & English.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (advanced user).
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Problem solving.
- Strategic thinking.
- Clear, effective communication style.
- Good commercial understanding.