PwC - IFRS Consultant, Audit & Assurance (Nicosia & Limassol)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL35467 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, with proven experience in IFRS, to join our Accounting Consulting Services (ACS) within our Audit & Assuranceas an IFRS Consultant.
A career in our ACS team will provide you with the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on financial reporting issues on the basis of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will be part of a high calibre and dynamic team providing expert advice on a variety of specific accounting topics and support engagement teams and clients in resolving complex accounting issues, including evaluating the potential impact of and implementing new accounting and reporting standards.
- Provide year-round, dedicated technical accounting support to engagement teams and clients.
- Respond to consultations and enquiries from engagement teams, providing guidance on the most complex accounting issues in conjunction with partners and directors in the team.
- Support engagement teams and clients with complex accounting issues as part of assurance and non-assurance projects involving the implementation of new accounting standards, such as IFRS 17 “Insurance contracts”.
- Review IFRS financial statements of high-profile clients, PIEs and other high-risk clients.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities for new/existing clients.
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for engagement teams and clients.
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria.
What we are looking for
- Member of a professional accounting body (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
- 1 - 3 years of post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of IFRS17 will be considered an advantage.
- Exposure to financial instruments/financial services will be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually and find creative solutions to complex issues.
- Strong influencing and team working skills with both peers and senior individuals, a passion for communication.
- A willingness to challenge points of views and opinion, through presenting logical arguments.
- Assertive, flexible, proactive, and self-motivated with a desire for learning.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask, be flexible and recognise changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality