Wedding & Events Coordinator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TH35326 Type: Full time
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently seeking to recruit an energetic and detail-oriented Wedding & Events Coordinator for Annabelle Hotel.
The Wedding Coordinator should also be able to create a time-line of all wedding-day activities for each client to ensure that everything remains on schedule. The successful Wedding Coordinator should be methodical and adept at handling difficult or stressful situations. Ultimately, a top-notch Wedding Coordinator should keep abreast of the latest wedding trends as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, organization, and customer service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting initial consultations with clients to discuss the wedding packages available, the type of wedding desired, and their wedding budget
- Conferring with clients to discuss wedding details, including venue options as well as entertainment, catering, and decoration preferences
- Scheduling meetings with clients to tour suitable wedding venues and meet with HOD’s of teh F&B department for further arrangements
- Ensuring that wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, as well as wedding programs and place cards, are printed on time
- Arranging for necessary wedding supplies and equipment to be transported to the wedding venue in a timely manner
- Ensuring that clients' wedding gifts and personal property are packed away and secured in an assigned vehicle or storage room
- Monitoring all wedding-day activities to ensure that everything runs smoothly
- Proven wedding or event planning experience (preferably at a 5* Hotel )
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or related field is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Strong networking and negotiating skills.
- Pleasant, honest and friendly personality
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Computer Literate
- To be quality driven and critical of all aspects of the food and beverage operation in order to guarantee the highest level of creativity and productivity within the organization
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Problem-solving ability, to resolve issues as they arise
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints
- Due to work permit restrictions, candidates must have the right to work in Cyprus
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Free meals on/off duty
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please click APPLY or call (+357) 26888293 for more info.