This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TH35324 Type: Full time
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are looking for a Maintenance Technician for Annabelle Hotel to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises.
The ideal candidate will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as electrical, mechanical, painting, HVAC installations, landscaping etc.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Maintenance Manager and/ or Chief Engineer.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar position at 5* Hotel will be considered as an advantage
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Basic understanding of electrical, mechanical and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Must be a caring personality that shows empathy and understanding
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Due to work permit restrictions, candidates must have the right to work in Cyprus
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- Staff training & induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Free meals
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please click APPLY or call (+357) 26888293 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus