Food & Beverage Manager - Elysium Hotel
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SH34539 Type: Full time
POSITION OF FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Stademos Hotels Ltd, a leading Group within the Cyprus Hospitality industry, is seeking to recruit an Food & Beverage Manager for the 5* Elysium Hotel in Paphos.
At Stademos Hotels Ltd we consider our people our most valuable asset, which is why we only hire professionals who are passionate, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
We foster a team culture, thrive on challenges and always aim to provide our guests excellence in service, in an environment of tranquillity, well-being and hospitality at its best, where our people feel proud to belong.
We offer opportunities for future advancement and skill development through continuous training programme, both in Cyprus and abroad, while at the same time encouraging initiative and rewarding results.
To manage and coordinate the operation of the Food and Beverage Department, in order to achieve the pre-set standards of the Department as well as the targets with regards:
- The Hotel
Ensures that all the targets that have been set are reached in conjunction with the General Manager with regards to:
- The continuous raising of standards in the various services offered by the Hotel aiming at achieving the best possible standard
- To achieve high standards in the field of food preparation, serving, cleanliness and hygiene
- To meet the budgets of the Food and Beverage Department
- To reduce running costs without affecting quality of service
- To achieve the maximum possible sales
- To ensure staff development and training
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that the general policy, operating procedures and control procedures of the Company and the Hotel are correctly implemented.
- Manages and guides the activities of the Food and Beverage Department with the aim of achieving the highest possible standards in the service offered, improving productivity, creativity and promotions in order to increase sales and the Department’s profitability.
- Maintains effective contact with the other departments of the Hotel with regards to his Department’s activities in order to provide the best possible service to the Hotel guests.
- Directs the planning and management operation of the Food an Beverage Department so that thy respond to the Department’s daily operating needs. Ensures that the decisions s/he takes reflect the guidelines set by the General Manager as well as the policy and operating procedures of the Hotel.
- With the approval of the General Manager, sets out or revises his Department’s policy and plans how in the Restaurants, Bars and Kitchen will operate, with the aim of achieving results with regards to the pre-set standards of service, production and profitability.
- Participate in the Duty Manager system whereby he has total responsibility of the smooth and unhindered operation of the Hotel.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
University Degree in Hotel Management.
- Previous Experience:
Five years experience in progressively more responsible posts in the Food and Beverage skills.
The candidate must have held the post of Assistant Food and Beverage Manager for at least 2-3 years previously.
- Other Skills:
A candidate must have good relationship skills, must be extrovert and sociable.
He must be fluent in Greek and English.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply directly to the Elysium Human Resources Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org until the 31st January 2022.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position