Corporate Administrator (5178)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR31630 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Legal & Corporate Services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their team based in the heart of Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold a legal academic background and will ideally be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association. You will possess approximately 4+ years of relevant professional experience within the Corporate/Legal Services sector and beyond pure corporate administration, will be able to provide legal opinions to clients as required.
- Company formation and administration in various jurisdictions.
- Drafting of agreements and contract if it is needed (time to time).
- Arranging documentation with the Registrar of Companies.
- Bank account opening
- Preparation of legal documents (Minutes, Resolutions, Power of Attorney etc.)
- Implementation of changes in company structure, such as change of company directors, secretary, shareholders etc.
- Dealing with the VAT authorities and Income Tax Office
- Strike off and liquidations procedures.
- Leasing with the Accounting Department and leasing with the client to provide that the information which is requested.
- Arranging for filing of annual accounts/ audits
- Drafting and filing of all necessary changes with regard to share transfers, allotments, increase and reduction of capital, strike off and liquidations in various jurisdictions
- Dealing with all the clients’ enquiries in a diligent manner.
- Preparation and filling of all necessary documents in relation to change of officers, name, registered office etc. with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Immigration procedures.
- Translation of Documents
- Keeping records up to date, both on physical files and software/ systems used
- Strong computer skills.
- Undertake any other duties, as assigned by the management.
- Educated to Degree level in Law or related field.
- Ideally a current member of the Cyprus Bar Association, or at least able to register.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Corporate Administration is a must.
- Have a strong knowledge of company and corporate law and be confident to provide legal opinions to clients.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English are a must; knowledge of the Spanish language will be considered an advantage.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.