Executive Assistant (5351)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR31537 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Business Services Group & Family Office with offices in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing EA Support to both the Corporate and Family side of the business and will speak an excellent level of fluent English. This role will suit a candidate based in Paphos, with a mixture of Remote and Office-Based work as necessary. Knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Executive PA support to two Senior Executives.
- Calendar Management.
- International travel arrangements.
- Acting as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Event Management.
- Arranging meetings across international time zones.
- Document Management.
- Preparing and receiving shipments.
- Household invoice and contract management.
- Payroll management for household staff.
- Insurance claims (health, cars, house).
- Project coordination (i.e. house building).
- International purchases/returns.
- Appointment booking, calendar management.
- Running local errands (i.e. bringing car to wash, bringing dog to groomer, posting mail).
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Outstanding communication skills in English are a must; knowledge of Greek will be considered a plus.