Head of Human Resources (Russian-Speaking) (5329)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR31197 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International company with expanding operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Human Resources to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 5+ years of demonstrable experience within HR Management and speak an outstanding level of fluent Russian and English..
- Determine the best overall strategy to attract and recruit the planned volume and quality of roles in line with the business plan.
- Deliver high quality employees in line with business plan.
- Manage the development and delivery of an “on-boarding concept” to induct and train new recruits, maximising the value new colleagues add.
- Lead the development of the People Strategy in line with the wider Group and Cyprus Business Plan including how to attract, develop and retain the best talent on the island.
- Managing all case work and acting as the HR contact for all Cyprus employees. First point of contact for all HR related queries as well as providing guidance to the CEO and Senior Management on HR related matters including seeing these through to resolution.
- Producing, maintaining and implementing policies and procedures in relation to HR and operations. Implement a new induction manual for onboarding staff & maintain employee files in accordance with legal requirements (data protection legislation).
- Coach, counsel & discipline employees if necessary, plan, monitor and conduct appraisals including providing guidance to departmental heads.
- Manage all aspects of HR for Cyprus office including but not limited to absence, issuing employment contracts, hiring & firing, performance management, annual appraisals, learning and development, employee relations, providing reference, etc. (all general HR duties).
- Any other ad hoc duties that fall under this remit.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven HR leadership experience gained working in Cyprus as either an HR manager or other HR executive.
- Fluent in Russian and English to professional level is essential.
- People oriented and results driven – technically and commercially minded.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Able to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers alike.
- Ability to influence and effective power of persuasion.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills.
- High standard of communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work through periods of change.