Junior Recruitment Administrator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#MO30962 Type: Full time
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Organize, administer and conduct pre-employment tests to candidates
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Prepare and post content on social media
- Source and attract candidates through databases, social media etc.
- Organize, compile and update reports and documentation
- Responsible for handling recruitment related Payments & Invoices
- Responsible for handling and completing Travel Documentation
- Provide support to the recruitment team
- BA/MSc in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English verbal and written is a must
- Fluency in any other language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication,organization and time management skills
- A high level of attention to detail
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- A contemporary work environment
- Private medical insurance
How to apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference “Junior Recruitment Administrator”
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy, however, only those under consideration will be contacted due to high volume of applications.