Bird Aviation - Parts Coordinator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BA30737 Type: Full time
Bird Aviation Ltd
Bird Aviation Ltd is an MRO company located in Larnaca International Airport in Cyprus.
Position: Parts Coordinator
The successful applicant will report to the Logistics Manager and will be responsible to perform the receiving of parts/tools and supplies.
- Performs receiving of parts/tools/supplies
- Uses ALKYM system for Procurement, Inventory Management, Work Orders
- Works closely with maintenance technicians on ordering correct parts and communicates with them when parts arrive
- Places stock ordered parts in assigned bin locations in the Preloading area in a timely manner
- Maintains inventory of consumable materials, supplies at required levels by initiating requisitions for purchases
- Keeps the preloading area clean and organized
- Coordinates and processes return shipments to customers as required
- Performs other duties as requested
- Basic aircraft maintenance knowledge
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Safe working experience
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
An excellent compensation package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject “Parts Coordinator” to the e mail email@example.com.
Job applications are screened and only the best applicants are invited for an interview. All applications are treated in strict confidence following GDPR compliance.