This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TC30226 Type: Full time
Our client, an International Group of companies providing investment services is on the looking to hire a motivated Accountant to join their vibrant Nicosia team!
- Bookkeeping/Accounting records for the company’s group.
- Preparation of bank and creditors reconciliation
- Loan computations
- Maintain both the electronic and paper files
- Preparation and filling of monthly VAT Returns
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Ideally be a holder of the LCCI Higher qualification.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, ideally within client accounting/bookkeeping.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken).
- Experience of working with Accounting Software is an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong team player.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- 21 days’ annual leave
- 13th salary
- Medical Insurance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
Note: Only C.V.’s with the above requirements, EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your CV (preferably in WORD format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “Accountant”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client. – T.T. Connections Recruitment Services – License No.: 335