ONE - Executive Housekeeper
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PP29315 Type: Full time
A collection of the world’s most renowned architects, designers and engineers came together to originate ONE. They all shared our vision and affinity to deliver an exceptional, unique, and genuine building with unrivalled quality, striking aesthetic and breath-taking elegance that redefines Limassol and luxury living.
ONE is seeking to recruit a passionate, enthusiastic and attentive to detail Executive Housekeeper to join our growing team of people. The Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for taking care of the building’s general spotlessness and to provide a clean, immaculate and sanitary service to guests and residents. His/her duties include co-ordination between housekeeping crews to inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met. Able to manage many priorities and demands and able to solve problems, support staff, as well as perform the duties of a Housekeeper when required.
Location: ONE, Limassol
- Establish and/or implement operating procedures and standards.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and crew.
- Coordinate inspection or inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met.
- Apply human resource management skills, such as hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating performance.
- Complete financial management tasks, such as setting and adhering to a budget.
- Handle administrative tasks.
- Report any damages in communal areas and client properties.
- Perform duties under the relevant procedures and instructions of the House Manager.
- Maintain appropriate appearance for him/herself and his/her team.
- Understand the company’s policy on work shifts, guest’s possessions and privacy issues.
- Report and return any residents’/guests’ properties found.
- Report cases of property damage in commercial spaces to the Maintenance Department and House Manger.
- Work with a team of housekeepers on each shift.
- Inspect and ensure that all storing areas are clean, disinfected and all equipment are deposited properly at the end of each shift.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and sanitary work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning products, knowhow on mixing and using the right products for each housework case separately.
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed.
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements.
- A College or a University Degree in Hospitality related field.
- Two years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Excellent customer service aptitudes.
- Purchasing and inventory abilities.
- Organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives.
A remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply please visit our website https://recruitment.pafilia.com/
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.