Collection & Accounting Officer | Finance Department - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL29236 Type: Full time
Our Finance department is seeking to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professional to join the Finance team, as a Collection & Accounting Officer, at the level of Senior / Supervising Senior in our Nicosia office.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
It takes a high-powered network of enabling functions to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services departments, including Finance, provide a wide variety of support services to our organization and people.
Our internal Finance team performs a diverse range of activities, including but not limited to:
- preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts for all Group companies
- preparation of the financial statements of the Group companies (standalone and consolidated) and of the annual tax returns
- financial scenario planning and production of rolling forecasts
- coordination and administration of the firm's annual planning processes
- working capital management (cash flow forecasting, support client managers in collecting debtors’ balances, review and monitor of work in progress balances)
- preparation of the financial information and analysis required to support the business’s decision-making process
- preparation of monthly and annual key performance indicators for management’s review and for the annual performance evaluations
- administration of the Firm’s Provident Fund (allocation of investments to the funds, preparation of the Financial Statements, executing payments)
- payroll execution and administration
- monthly and ad-hoc financial performance presentations to the Firm’s Management Board and Partners
- maintaining the accounting records of the Group companies
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collect and record payments on overdue accounts from clients, on a national scale
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis in order to ensure that all overdue payments are settled
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Ensure all clients’ information is correct, including personal details
- Communicate with clients through telephone calls and e-mails to follow up overdue amounts and to encourage timely payments
- Prepare reports that assist with the tracking of overdue accounts and update account status record when required
- Attend meetings with the Management team to provide updates and relevant reports
- Liaise and cooperate with other internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare payment instructions and bank reconciliations
- Prepare reconciliations of the amounts owed to/by other Deloitte Member Firms
- Provide support on the monthly review of the Work in Progress
- Provide support in the budget setting process performed on a quarterly basis
- Support ad-hoc reporting requirements
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to act as an individual contributor, delivering high quality work with guidance from senior team members.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Accounting qualification (e.g. LCCI) will be considered an advantage
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of billing processes
- Excellent problem solving and critical-thinking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A strong, proactive client service focus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of a Debtor Management System will be considered an advantage
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous development
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 20 August 2021.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!