Senior Auditors | Audit & Assurance Department - Nicosia / Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL29188 Type: Full time
Our Audit Department is expanding and we are seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre professionals to join us at the level of Senior, in our Nicosia and Limassol Offices.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The successful candidates will be involved, amongst other, in:
- providing support to Managers in the delivery of client service and completion of audit engagements;
- conducting audits based on IFRS and ISA and provide advice according to international best practices;
- engaging in constant communication with clients and maintaining client relations on a day to day basis;
- reporting audit issues to the audit manager on a timely basis;
- participating in the design and implementation of the Audit Plan of audit engagements;
- managing people and time ensuring excellent execution and provision of outstanding services to the clients;
- developing suitable solutions through discussion in audit teams and with clients;
- working with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University
- ACA / ACCA / CPA qualified
- 1-2 years of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable Professional Services Firm
- It is noted that candidates close to the obtainment of the ACA / ACCA qualification will also be considered
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home
- Free parking
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’.