This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM29166 Type: Full time
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Manage infrastructure for both cloud and in-house systems
- Build tools that streamline development and deployment
- Develop monitoring and alerting, both technically and culturally
- Build and maintain highly-available distributed applications
- Work with diverse stacks, including both state-full and stateless services
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Unix/Linux/Windows systems administration skills
- Experience with Docker and container based build infrastructures
- Knowledge or experience of configuration management automation tools such as SaltStack
- Strong scripting and experience building diverse, robust tooling in at least one common language (Python, Bash, Shell or AWK)
- Understanding of webservers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, lighttpd, IIS)
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in working with senior and hands-on technical experts
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers