Senior BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM29165 Type: Full time
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Take part in analysing, designing, and developing data warehousing approaches and data architectures
- Analyses data from various sources, including databases and flat files
- ETL development, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes
- Importing, cleansing, transforming, validating and analysing data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for data modelling, data integration and decision making purposes within given deadlines
- Perform SQL queries, designing and coding them, testing them and aggregating the results, in order to create useful information
- Maintain, administrate and operate of data warehouses, data marts, reporting tools, OLAP and dashboard technologies
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS) or relevant field
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Proven experience as a BI Developer
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience in FX, gaming or similar would be an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly collaborative and team-minded, with the ability to provide creative insight to drive better outcomes for the business, required
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.
HF Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer