Senior Software Developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM29163 Type: Full time
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Works closely with the CIO and development team leader to gather technical requirements
- Participates in the development of large scale projects and assists the principle and team leader developers in the design and architecture
- Research new methods and technologies to improve software development
- Explore and evaluate complex issues in order to simplify processes or projects into component parts
- Develops information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions
- Provides full analysis and documentation according to the software development life cycle
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Assists in crisis situations through collaboration with the whole I.T. function
- Provides technical support to clients via Customer Support department relating to company’s web applications
- Maintains the content of the company database as part of the day to day operations
- Manages internal tickets as requested by lead members of the development team
- Conducts a testing and implementation plan for all new software in line with company policies and procedures
- Conducts an evaluation of new software products and their functionality
- Provides functional and technical specifications for software
- Troubleshoots issues that arise during the day to day operation of the business.
- Provides assistance to software developers where necessary
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic environment.
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Very good understanding of Database Design
- Very good understanding of Solid Principles and Design Patterns
- Very good knowledge of any of Python/Java/.Net language
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery
- Experience in any of the following Python Frameworks - Tornado, Flask, or Django
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with CD/CI environment
- Experience in using Angular or React is a plus
- Experience in Ionic framework is a plus
- ORM experiences with SqlAlchemy, Entity Framework, or Hybernate is a plus
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.
HF Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer