Client Accountant (5189)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR28793 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a prestigious, International provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant qualification in accounting and possess previous and demonstrable experience of providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients. Outstanding communication skills in English are a must.
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting of Cyprus and international investment companies in accordance with IFRS, IAS and global GAAPs.
- Fund accounting experience is highly desirable.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and revaluations of securities portfolios.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns.
- Assistance in preparation of accounting folders for audit and handling of audit requests.
- Ideally edcuated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Any relevant accounting qualification will be advantageous, but not essential.
- Ability to identify financial reporting treatment of complex financial assets transactions is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is a must.
- IT applications – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Team player, self-motivated, and able to work independently for timely delivery of work under strict deadlines.
- Openness to learn new things and to multi-task and vary priorities.