This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#MO27942 Type: Full time
- Responsible for maintenance, mailing, office supplies and bills
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and help with HR- related ad-hoc tasks
- Provide support to Operations Department and arranging travel requests
- Welcoming guests and provide all necessary support
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery)
- University degree in any relevant field
- Demonstrated work experience of at least one year in a similar role
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written. Fluency in other languages will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
- No shifts apply, working hours: 09:00 – 18:00
How to apply:
Interested applicants can submit their CV at email@example.com quoting reference Office Administrator.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy, however, only those under consideration will be contacted due to high volume of applications.