Head Platform Administrator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AR27929 Type: Full time
Almond Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a global shipping firm, are currently looking for a Head Platform Administrator to work in their Limassol office. Our client holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and local clients. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, please get in touch.
- Monthly airtime – Ensure receiving all electronic files (CDR) from Providers, run, produce, check.
- Create and send invoices (electronic and/ or hard copy) to customers in timely manner monthly.
- Handle customer inquiries and airtime claims in a prompt and effective manner .
- Maintain updated records in the billing software such as customer contracts, tariffs, new terminal registrations/deregistration’s, contact details etc.
- Handle multi airtime provides (vendors)
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and other departments within the business to ensure these processes are completed on an accurate and timely basis.
- Providing reporting monthly results to the management
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Proven experience of working in a telecom’s sector.
- Demonstrate experience of system integrations and or system/platform improvements.
- Shipping company experience (understanding the maritime environment) is considered as an advantage.
- Accounting knowledge / experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and verbal). Ability to serve customers internationally.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good relationship builder
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Pass experience of managing a team of 2 – 5 people
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY11445C
*Almond Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency run by a team with over 30 years international experience. Feel free to search and apply for job vacancies confidentially in Cyprus or Malta or get in touch with us and benefit from our experience. By sending us your CV, you are giving Almond Recruitment consent to contact you with any current or future job opportunities. CVs are held in the strictest of confidence