Corporate Administrator (4855)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR27925 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Professional Services, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess at least 1+ year of relevant professional experience as a Corporate Administrator and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- In charge of AML Compliance Procedures In charge of KYC Compliance and Due Diligence procedures for new and existing clients.
- New Client acceptance procedures and administration.
- Review of legal documents such as agreements, board and shareholder resolutions, power of attorneys, etc...
- Prepare documents and monitor the procedure for corporate changes with Registrar of Companies, i.e. change of directors, secretary, shareholders, registered office, etc...
- Drafting and filing all necessary changes regarding share transfers, allotments, increase and reduction of capital.
- Prepare documents and monitor procedure for annual returns (HE32) with Registrar of Companies.
- Prepare any other documents in relation to ROC.
- Arranging and executing notarizations certification and translation of documents.
- Arranging and proceeding with necessary documentation for annual and extraordinary general meeting.
- Perform and monitor bank account opening procedures.
- Arranging procedures for new company formations.
- Liaison with audit/accounting/tax departments within the firm.
- Liaise with external lawyers.
- Communicate with clients by phone/email/personal meeting.
- Administration of companies and its files and Maintenance of the statutory records of the Company, ensuring that the company meets all its legal obligations such as annual filings with the relevant authorities.
- Responsible for achievement of set targets.
- 1+ years’ experience in such a role or similar.
- University degree in Law or Business-related field.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confident and takes initiatives.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Fluent English and Greek speaker (Written & Spoken).