Senior Corporate Administrator (5091)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR27923 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will hold extensive, previous experience working in a similar capacity and speak an excellent level of both Greek and English.
- Support and handling of daily administration of Cyprus and foreign corporations (incl. holding, finance, trading and management companies) as well as Trusts and Foundations, incl. Compliance.
- Taking care of establishment and liquidation of Cyprus and foreign companies as well as Trusts and Foundations.
- Taking care of mandate and securities bookkeeping in collaboration with the accountant in charge for international holding, finance and management companies.
- Preparation and issuance in collaboration with the accountant in charge of quarterly, semi-annual or annual financial statements including notes where applicable for Cyprus & offshore companies, Trusts and Foundations.
- Assistance in preparing the final statements for the audit.
- Preparation of documents, incl. technically specific correspondence.
- Independent handling of payments incl. monitoring, filing and management of files.
- Digital filing, taking care of and management of client and structure data.
- Support of mandate head in taking care of clients and preparation of offers.
- Preparation of presentations and charts with PowerPoint etc…
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Holders of any CySEC certifications are encouraged to apply.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar role is a must.
- Good IT user knowledge (MS Office / Power Point) desirable.
- Knowledge in document administration using document management (e.g. ViewPoint) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance management programmes is an advantage.
- Excellent Greek & English – both oral and written.
- Additional languages are an advantage.