Office Operator (Shifts), Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CH27661 Type: Full time
Our client, a Service Provider in the Maritime Industry and located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire an Office Operator.
• Assist with the day-to-day maritime security operations in an effective and efficient manner
• Provide employees, management, and clients with a responsive 24/7 first point of contact
• Collaborate with the other employees to ensure company policies and procedures are
followed and maintain/promote an ethical and compliant working environment
• Liaise and cooperate regularly with shipping agents, contractors, vessels, ship managers to
ensure proper operations are conducted
• Respond immediately to Security Threats/Alerts and to whatever required according to the job
description and guidelines
• Check and verify crew/sec. team’s documentation and qualifications in compliance with
legislation and laws
• Ensure that all tasks are carried out as per company Policies and Procedures, in compliance
with ISM, ISPS, ISO requirements, and respective laws and regulations
• Previous background with shipping or crewing companies will be an advantage
• Basic knowledge of the maritime industry and applicable Rules and Regulations will be an
• Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Dynamic individual with the ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
• Excellent command of the English language
• Proficiency in PC applications/suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Competitive salary based on experience and skills
• Health Insurance
*This position requires working on shifts based on a 24/7 rotation.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Office Operator’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).