Summer Camp Centre Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#EI25376 Type: Temporary
English in Cyprus is a leading language school based in Limassol, Cyprus. It offers courses, accommodation and activities to international students as well as a Junior Summer camp which has been running for over 14 years.
We are looking for Centre Manager for our Summer Camp
- Previous experience of working in an International Summer School is essential
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisation, administration and multi-tasking skills – you will be required to coordinate all elements of the centre – staffing, finance, liaison with head office, client management and negotiation.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability and confidence to use own initiative and lead from the front and by example
- Nurture a positive team atmosphere through encouraging and supporting staff in their daily duties and providing assistance and advice as required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Customer service skills including dealing with difficult and problematic clients.
- Be flexible
- Ideally hold a first aid certificate
- Hold a clean driving license
- Available to attend induction in Cyprus prior to commencement of contract
- Available to work for entire contracted time (the English in Cyprus cannot accommodate holiday requests during the period of time that the summer camp is operating)
- If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com