PwC - Senior Risk Consultant, Advisory
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL24270 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: quality and integrity.
A career in the Risk, Compliance & Regulation department, will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a high calibre and dynamic team of regulatory and risk specialists providing a variety of tailor-made solutions to our clients to support their efforts in meeting regulatory expectations while maintaining a profitable and healthy business.
- Participate in the delivery of projects that arise as a result of regulatory requirements from the Central Bank of Cyprus, European Central Bank, European Banking Authority, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, etc.
- Participate in the delivery of projects in the areas of qualitative and quantitative risk management, capital adequacy, liquidity management, recovery and resolution planning
- Participate in the delivery of projects as a result of the AML regulatory framework requirements including the performance of AML risk assessments, review and drafting of AML policies and procedures, review and fine-tuning of AML monitoring systems
- Participate in the delivery of projects in the area of non-performing loans
- Participate in the delivery of proposals for clients in the banking and investment firms sectors
- Lead junior members of the team in the delivery of work and in building proposal documents
What we are looking for
- University degree in Risk, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field
- Holder of a Professional Qualification: ACA / ACCA / CFA
- At least 7 years of experience in a banking institution or a consulting firm, with solid exposure in the areas of risk management (credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk), capital adequacy (including preparation of capital adequacy calculations under Pillar 1 and the preparation of ICAAP and ILAAP documents), management of non-performing loans, payment services and FinTechs
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to lead teams and coach more junior members of staff
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality