PwC - Risk Modelling Consultant, Advisory
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL24268 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: quality and integrity.
A career in the Risk, Compliance & Regulation department, will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a high calibre and dynamic team of regulatory and risk specialists providing a variety of tailor-made solutions to our clients to support their efforts in meeting regulatory expectations while maintaining a profitable and healthy business.
- Provide services primarily to the financial services sector, with a primary focus on financial and risk modelling and data analysis.
- Support data collection, preparation and cleansing with the use of specialised tools to enable modelling and / or data analysis.
- Work and liaise with other members of the team and colleagues in other parts of the organisation as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients.
What we are looking for
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or other related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good working knowledge of Python, R or SAS
- Proactive and highly motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Confidence, ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality