Maintenance Engineer (Nicosia)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#VL23939 Type: Full time
Voici la Mode Group of Companies is looking for a high calibre experienced Maintenance Engineer to lead our Maintenance Team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible to:
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Scheduling preventive maintenance for equipment and premises
- To attend breakdowns, diagnose faults and oversee time-critical repairs
- Recruit, train and develop all team members
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors for the delivery of maintenance and development works
- Maintain equipment and machinery inventory including relevant historical data
- Prepare annual budgets for planned and unplanned maintenance works
- Arrange procurement of fixtures and components
- Prepare maintenance manuals for all routine works and repairs
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of the Company’s Health and Safety policies
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize health & safety training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity
- University degree in Mechanical / Electrical or Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in a relevant position
- General knowledge of electrical works, HVAC and plumbing
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Analytical and structured thinking
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.