This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM23302 Type: Full time
Reference Number: SOSE1021
We are looking for a SysOps/Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that handles multiple technologies across various environments, delivers mission critical infrastructure and ensures the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Manage Windows Servers Infrastructure
- Manage Monitoring & Alerting Systems
- Manage AWS Cloud Environment (EC2, EBS, SSM.)
- Liaise with our Partners & Manage our Private Hosted Environment
- Manage Patch Management & Application Packaging (SCCM, Intune, 3rd Party)
- Manage VMware HA Virtualization, SAN & NAS
- Manage Private & Public Cloud Services
- Manage Telephony Systems Preferably with Experience in Asterisk Based Solution
- Manage Veeam Backup & DR
- Research & Develop New Solutions According to Business Needs
- Participate in Advanced Security Hardening and EDR
- Conduct Routine Audits and Health Checks
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other relevant field
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work in Focused Teams
- AWS Sysops Certification is a plus
- ITIL Experience is a plus
- Linux Systems & Scripting Skills is plus
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!