AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer (4854)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR23291 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a minimum 1+ years of experience as a Compliance and/or Monitoring Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry and will hold the CySEC Advanced Certification.
- Perform AML and regulatory compliance monitoring tasks in accordance with the Company’s Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Discuss your findings and recommendations with the Head of the department and assist in the creation of the relevant reports to the Management body.
- Assist the compliance function to promote awareness of regulatory requirements to all the departments of the Company.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with the team(s) to discuss the monitoring findings.
- Maintain excellent record keeping of the monitoring findings, relevant evidence, recommendations, and actions taken by the company.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Compliance and/or Monitoring Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry.
- CySEC Advanced certificate.
- Good knowledge with CySEC regulatory laws and AML processes.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- BA or MA degree.