This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KF23267 Type: Full time
If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. KC Firiakis currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for a Corporate Administrator at our headquarters in Limassol.
- Formation of Cyprus entities and making sure that are up to date with their liabilities;
- Liaising with agents/consultants for the incorporation of foreign Companies, officers’ changes, capital changes, renewal of licenses etc.;
- Record keeping and administration duties (Preparation of Minutes/ Resolutions, ensuring corporate registers are updated etc.);
- Issuing Power of Attorneys, Certificate of Incumbencies, Trust Deeds etc;
- Preparation of the relevant corporate documents for the Banks’ compliance departments;
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors’ of the Companies;
- Working closely with the legal department about restructuring, setting up new structures and being in contact with associates to complete the projects;
- Assisting with application forms required by Regulators worldwide (i.e. IFSC, FSCA, FSA);
- Collecting and reviewing Know Your Client (KYC) documentation for the parties involved in the Companies’ group structures;
- Arranging for documents to be executed, certified and/or apostilled;
- Applying for Tax Identification Code number from the local tax authorities;
- Filing corporate changes with Registrar of Companies and following up;
- Other ad hoc duties.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in Greek and English language;
- Excellent communication and team work skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Computer literate.
Why you’ll love working with us:
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation packages, a great working environment and the chance to build a successful career.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we are looking for?
Apply now at www.kcfiriakis.com/careers and become the next member of our amazing team.
Applications will be accepted until the 20th of February, 2021, and will be treated with the strictest confidence; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.