XM - UI/UX Designer – Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM23113 Type: Full time
Reference Number: UIUXDES1021
We are looking for passionate, creative and self-motivated professionals to join our design team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Translating concepts into user flows, journeys, wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Creating user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Applying user-centric methodologies and common practices to design websites, UIs, mobile UIs and online content
- Optimising designs by devising elegant solutions
- Facilitating the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Planning and conducting competitor analysis & user research
- Collaborating with project managers, designers, developers and other departments to create engaging content and interfaces
- Bachelor or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), UI/UX design or equivalent degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and Principle
- Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping Agile Experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business
- Portfolio that demonstrates experience with problem-solving, and technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms (e.g. desktop and mobile, Android and iOS)
- The position is also available for remote work
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!