XM - Information Security Officer - Cyprus
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM23112 Type: Full time
Reference Number: ISO1021
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Information Security Officer to join our IT team.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s information security program including policies, standards and procedures
- Aligning the company’s Information Security Program with security standards, guidelines and regulations
- Identifying and addressing security issues with systems, applications and procedures
- Performing an ongoing information security risk assessment program
- Performing security audits to ensure compliance with established policies and regulatory requirements
- Initiating and promoting activities to foster information security awareness within the company
- BSc/MSc in Information Security or any other related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in information security or a similar role
- Experience in Information Security Governance and demonstrated ability to develop policies and procedures
- Skilled across all areas of Information Security such as operations, physical, network, system and application security
- Demonstrated experience in conducting audits
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and team working skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
Type of employment: Full time
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!