This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM23078 Type: Full time
In one sentence:
Become the entity controller and subject matter expert for your legal entities and operational expense domains across the EMEA region!
What your job will look like:
- Be responsible for Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Reports of the Company (Individual subsidiary legal entities as well as operational expense domains).
- Be responsible to the External Auditors for the completeness and accuracy of Amdocs financial records (Consolidation and subsidiaries LE) in a timely manner, according to US GAAP or Local GAAP.
- Analyze financial results to ensure correctness and relevant provisions are booked.
- Provide financial and accounting support to the business partners' finance representatives as well as to those responsible for internal audits.
- Monitor the profitability of the legal entity and ensure that the relevant corporate units are updated.
- Provide ongoing support and maintain the financial infrastructure to ensure smooth business operations.
- Act as a professional accounting focal point within the company as well as with the company's business counterparts.
- Drive innovation and process improvement in the regional and global finance processes
All you need is:
- You are a qualified or near qualified accountant (ICAEW or ACCA) with:
- 4-6 years of relevant general accounting experience. Auditors will also be considered;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of statutory compliance requirements;
- Technical knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, and SOX;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage.
Why you will love this job:
- Own the entire controllership of your own entities!
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment and a fast-growing and dynamic organization.
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team.\
How to Apply:
You will be able to apply for the role through the following link.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.