Junior GL Accountant
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM23012 Type: Full time
In one sentence
Play a key role in preparing financial reports for our EMEA subsidiaries!
What will your job look like?
- Produce accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for the company’s EMEA subsidiaries, for both consolidation and local reporting purposes.
- Assist the internal & external auditors with their requests and ensure the completeness and accuracy of financial records as part of the group audit, ensuring compliance with US GAAP / local accounting standards.
- Maintain and implement financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems related to the company's accounting operations including the provision of guidance on local procedures and accounting standards.
- Build and manage effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor the profitability of our EMEA subsidiaries including analysis of the financial results.
- Maintain the financial infrastructure (SAP) to ensure smooth business operations, including identification and involvement in process improvement.
All you need is...
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in either Accounting, Finance, Economics or another relevant degree.
- You are working towards your professional accounting qualification (ACCA or ICAEW).
- 1-2 years of relevant general accounting experience. Auditors will also be considered.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of statutory compliance requirements;
- Technical knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, or SOX will be considered an advantage.
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage.
Why you will love this job:
- Work within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast-growing and dynamic organization!
- Take on a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team.
- Work on market-leading software for the telecommunications industry.
How to Apply:
You will be able to apply for the role through the following link.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.