Code: LO-001/2020 Laboratory Officer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KF22182 Type: Full time
- Perform and assist in performing of clinical tests for all phases of the diagnostic services provided by the Foundation
- Adhere to all departmental protocols and safety procedures and ensure compliance with accreditation requirements
- Perform routine maintenance of laboratory equipment, and maintain inventory of laboratory supplies, reagents and other consumables
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of results and data and respect confidential information concerning patients’ personal data
- Post graduate university degree in Biological Science or in a closely related field.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Enthusiastic attitude and good communication skills
- Fluent in both Greek and English languages
- Computer skills
How to apply
Applicants must send a detailed curriculum vitae, stating the reference code of the position the are applying for, to email@example.com, or by post to: Karaiskakio Foundation, Human Resource Department, PO Box , 22680, 1523 Nicosia, by the 18th of December 2020. For further information please contact Ms Julie Kitromelidou at 22210850.