ACA/ACCA Trainees (2021/2022 Intake)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BT21903 Type: Full time
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our offices in Nicosia and Limassol under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme. Selected trainees will start their employment with Baker Tilly in September 2021/January 2022.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study, with grades: - 7.5/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities - 2:1 UK Universities - 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities.
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting, Tax/VAT, and Business/Financial Advisory. Through our mobility and secondment practices, trainees may also have the opportunity to gain experience by working in other offices of the firm and further enrich their knowledge and expertise.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In your application please make reference to the code Intake/2021/01.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer